I've always been obsessed with bucket lists from a young age. I'm not sure if it's just the internet lifestyle that I grew up and embraced which means I've seen images and read blogs for years and just love learning about new things that I could potentially experience. A French woman once told me I was too obsessed with death when I told her about my bucket list. I don't necessarily think it's an obsession with death but just a way to plan life. While I'm rather type A, I know that I can't put dates to things years in advance (except for Disneyland tickets) so a bucket list gives me a chance to plan without the formalities.
PSA: Bucket lists are always changing and evolving but should I complete something while it is listed here, I will cross it off and link it to a blog post I hopefully write about the experience. Also, the list is in no particular order.
1. Finish a Goodreads challenge.
2. Hike Machu Picchu
3. Cherry Blossom Festival in Japan
4. Lavender fields of the South of France while they are blooming.
5. Own a dog.
6. Show my art in a gallery.
7. Learn to make an animated short.
8. Post weekly for an entire year on a blog.
9. See the Northern Lights.
10. Enter a cosplay competition.
11. Go on a writing retreat.
12. Write a letter to Taylor Swift.
13. Write a book...tbd if wanting to publish traditionally.
14. Get diving certification.
15. Own a paddle board (and use it often).
16. Do a perfect pull-up.
17. Visit the Vatican and live out all my Theology dreams.
18. Compete in a trap/skeet competition.
19. Get a masters degree.
20. Volunteer at the same place for at least a year.
21. Eat black truffle in France.
22. Bring Matt to Paris and Avignon.