I am a visual artist specializing in photography and illustration with a passion for editing and writing. I plan on being hired doing editorial/blogging work and bringing my writing to the next work with visual appeal.
Cienega High School >> Class of 2011 Tucson, Arizona
- Kiwanis Key Club - President
- Copper Thunder Marching Band - Drum Major
- Cross Country - Captain
French Language >> Basic
- Fordham University - Five semesters studying grammar and french literature and theater.
- Collège International de Cannes - Six weeks of intensive French conversation and grammar in Cannes, France.
Fordham University >> Class of 2015 Bronx, New York
- Theology - Major I focus on modern day comparative theology with coursework in post Vatican II texts, Japanese religions, and Muslim women texts.
- Visual Arts - Minor My courses are varied including Drawing I, II, Digital Photography, and Visual Thinking and Theory. Notable professors include Katerina Lanfranco.
- Military Science/Army ROTC - Cadet Battalion S3 I am the primary Cadet Officer responsible for all operations and training. I plan and execute events for a battalion of 200 students.
The Fordham Ram - Web Editor/Contributing Writer 2011 - 2013 Developed and maintained Fordham University's primary Rose Hill newspaper website on Wordpress. I lead the web staff section. This included social media maintenance and monthly article contribution.
Public Affairs Officer - Summer 2013 I was the liaison between Ft Knox Cadet Command and my 10 person team in Dakar, Senegal responsible for providing media support, photography, and articles to be published with the US Army.
Cadet Assistant S5/S6 - 2013 - 2014 Developed the a social media presence for New York's primary Army ROTC battalion while providing photo support to various events.
FLASH Magazine - 2013 I was a photography for Fordham University's first fashion magazine.
Lovelyish.com - 2013 I wrote eight articles a week for a well known fashion blog as an editorial intern.
Adobe Lightroom - This is the primary tool I use for photo editing.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 - I have been using the Adobe Photoshop series since 2008 and am primarily self-taught.